Friday 7 October 2016

Gyu-Kaku




     On this Thursday, I went to Gyu-Kaku with Steven and my cousins. It is a Japanese barbecue restaurant on West Broadway. Since nobody liked veggies, our meal was completely consisted with meat and seafood. The restaurant seemed very popular, because there were no empty seats even till 9. 
     The most remarkable dishes were the "Harami Skirt Steak", "Garlic Shrimp" and "Sukiyaki Bibimbap". The steak was tender and "juicy", that even without any sauce, it tasted fabulous which prolonged for minutes in my mouth. I love seafood, and shrimps are among them all. Furthermore, the shrimps in this restaurant were very well-known. We divisively ordered 4 dishes of shrimp as soon as we started. Whereas the steak and the shrimp were meant to be cooked by ourselves, Sukiyaki Bibimbap was a huge bowl of rice with beef that were already well cooked for us. I did not like it that much because it was too salty for me; however, my cousins loved it.
     Desserts were also a major part of our meal. We had three "Banana Chocolate Ice Cream",  on which bananas were cooked on the plate, and put into ice cream after they were done. It did not have an outstanding taste, but it was special.
     Indeed, beyond its satisfying taste, my primary anticipation was to augment our family relationship. Barbecue, no doubt, is a great choice for this. It created a chance for us to work together, and to share. Hence, I was very delighted about the result. Thank you Gyu-Kaku!

                                                                                                                   Coco Liu
                                                                                                             October.7th.2016

No comments:

Post a Comment